Thursday 8 May 2014

Hasta luego!

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform you with this brief little post that I'm unfortunately not going to be blogging for a short while. This is due to my exams taking place starting Monday. (Honestly, I am bricking it.)

Don't worry, you probably won't even notice I'm gone!

I also want to apologize for my not-so-best posts recently, as you can guess I've been trying to balance both blogging and revision but its just not working out. Plus, you only really get 1 chance at your GCSEs whereas blogger will always be here for me, and hopefully you lovely people will still be here for me when I get back.
I can't wait to get out of school and back into my blogging game, dedicating more of my time to it.

So for now, goodbye!

geeeboo xox

p.s. If you too are going through exam season- GOOD LUCK! :)


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment