Monday 22 December 2014

Winter Essentials YOU Need!

Hello and Merry Christmas to you all!

I've put together a short list of products that are essential to me at this time of year, and some of them are brand new discoveries for me which I would not have discovered if it wasn't for others recommending them, so I feel as if I should pass on the word too.

~This is in no particular order~

1. Vicks First Defence- This has been an absolute god-sent for me this month!  Its perfect if you feel the first signs of a cold coming on, whether its in your nose or your throat, this nasal spray will destroy it in a matter of days before it gets worse!  You can purchase this at your local drug store/supermarket.



2. Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil- Another staple for me this month has been this oil.  If you're a regular reader which I doubt most of you are, you'd know from one of my previous posts that my skin hasn't exactly been in the best condition lately.  But this product has helped it get back on track by nourishing and absorbing into my skin deeply and rapidly (as it claims to do).  Even if your skin isn't as bad as mine was, this is still a great product to use to give your skin a little treat in these harsh weather conditions.  It truly feels as if it benefits your skin from the very first use.




3. Cream Blusher (Mac's LADYBLUSH)- I actually got given this as a second-hand gift from someone and this is the only cream blusher I own, not to mention the only thing I have from Mac so far.  But I'm just talking about cream blushers in general being beneficial in winter.  This is because they give a soft, dewy look to the cheeks which is great for combating the dry, dull skin winter gives most of us.  They are also really easy to blend and give a natural finish, but I'm sure most of you ladies know all of this anyway.



4. The Body Shop Coconut Shop Body Butter- Body butters are sooo good when your skin needs that little bit more richness and thickness out of a lotion, especially during December.  I also got given this as an early Christmas gift from someone, however this one is not second hand.  I love the coconut scent as well, which surprises me as I've never been a big fan of coconut previously but for some reason I really like the smell of this at the moment.  As for the actual effect it has on my skin, I believe that The Body Shop are one of the best for creams and lotions, so you kinda know what to expect when buying anything like this from there.  


Thank you so much for reading,

May you have a very happy Christmas and New Year! 

geeeboo xox


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/SHARE/COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment