Saturday 28 March 2015

A New Discovery




























Hola readers,

I had previously heard a little bit about hot cloth cleansers online here and there but never actually went and tried one out myself, however I can now honestly say that I will never look back!  I was browsing through M&S con mi madre and she picked up a box of this hot cloth cleanser, it appealed to the both of us as its the first one either of us had seen in person, and considering it was only £10, she kindly decided to treat me to a box as well.  From what we could see, this was the only brand on the shelf in the store so I'm not sure if there are any others available.  But I believe this is just Marks and Spencer's own brand called: 'Pure Natural Beauty'.  I was seriously so amazed by the price of this though!  As normally M&S can be quite pricey, especially with beauty products, so this was a nice surprise indeed.

If you're not aware of what a hot cloth cleanser is exactly, it's basically a cleanser cream (usually good quality) which you massage into the face and neck as you would normally cleanse, then once you've worked it into the skin, you take the little cloth/flannel which comes inside the package, soak it with hot/warm water and polish the product off in circular motions to "reveal clean, radiant skin" as the instructions state on the back of the box.  The best thing about this is that it actually works for me!  I wasn't expecting to see many results from this because of the price and all, plus I'd never heard of it before, but I use this every 3/4 days and it gives my skin that pick-me-up boost that it needs.  Not to mention it makes my skin feel extremely smooth afterwards, I have to control myself from touching my face all night after I use this!
Another great thing about this product is that its eco-friendly.  Oh and it smells nice too, to me it smells quite lavender-y but I don't think that that's one of the ingredients in it so I'm not sure why I think that exactly...

To conclude, I really really like this product and I will probably continue to use it until I find one I like more.  I recommend it to anyone out there who hasn't tried it yet as I think its a brilliant, inexpensive way to give your skin a deep cleanse whilst still being gentle.

También, I thought since I began this post with 'Hola' I might as well carry on using Spanish words throughout.  In case anyone was wondering, I am not Spanish myself and neither is anyone else in my clan that I know of, I learnt the language when I was at school and now just enjoy using random español to make me feel/appear smarter and to spice things up I guess, lol. #yesijustsaidlol 


Thanks a bunch for reading!  Or should I say muchas gracias?

geeeboo xox


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/SHARE/COMMENT :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review never heard of this range before but hot cloth cleanser cleansers are great and that's a great price for marks and Spencer's holla to you to xx

    Laura

    ReplyDelete