Friday 29 May 2015

COCOWHITE FAIL


    


 Day 1



Day 14






I had very high expectations of this product as I have never seen a single bad review about it, hey maybe I'll be the first!  


The thing that attracted me to cocowhite so much is that I had seen a hell of a lot of celebrities promoting the product on social media and when I saw the price it just made me instantly need it in my life.  Its only £19.99 for 14 satches, which is so much cheaper than I expected as other tooth whitening kits are normally super expensive, well in my eyes anyway.  Another thing that gravitated me towards it was reading about all of it's benefiting properties to not only your oral health but your skin, mental and overall bodily health.  It apparently reduces headaches, help get your skin in better condition and makes you feel more energized.  All of this whilst making your smile brighter, decreasing bad breath, and fighting against bacteria and plaque on the teeth/gums.  


Honestly though, I don't believe that this product did any of those things, well not that I could recall on anyway.  My body felt pretty much the same, my skin actually had some pretty bad breakouts during the 14 days, although I kinda label that down to menstruation, I'm not too sure if my breath got any fresher as I chew gum pretty much every day normally.  But most importantly I didn't notice my teeth become any whiter, no one around me noticed any difference either which was disappointing, as that's the main reason I tried oil pulling in the first place! 


 I followed the manufacturers instructions and swirled the coconut oil round and around for 15 minutes (which isn't as difficult as you think), sometimes a little longer to get the full effect.  I did this every night before I brushed, as recommend.  So I have completely no idea as to what went wrong, as I've seen pictures online where people have shown that their teeth became significantly whiter as early as 3 days into the process!  Perhaps they were using bleaching products as well or something, who knows.  
However I do use a whitening toothpaste, and even my bloody chewing gum has whitening maintaining properties!  Maybe if I just used cocowhite alone my teeth would have actually gotten more yellow... haha. 

I would still recommend trying this out for yourself as some people have been luckier than me with their results it seems, and considering how affordable the price is you might as well just give it a go if you're curious, otherwise you'll never know.  The product caused no harm to me so I have nothing extremely specific to complain about, I'm just a little disappointed that my teeth didn't make the transformation that I have seen on others after the 2 week period.  (Which, can I just say, went so quickly!)


I just wanted to warn you with this post to not get your hopes up too high about this product, as I feel as if I've been deceived slightly. 


Until next time, 

geeeboo 
xox 


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/SHARE/COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment