Tuesday 14 January 2014

Current bath-time loves!

My current bath time faves! 

Hello loves, 
My favourite part of the day is probably bath time. It's really the only time where I can properly relax and detox myself. Here are a few things that have been making my bathroom experience even better! 
Disclaimer: sorry for the lack of clarity in the pictures, I used my phone instead of my camera today. 

1) Soap & Glory body buff scrub:
I received this as a christmas present last year and have absolutely fallen in love with it! It includes babasso oil and sea salt, which enables it to exfoliate the skin. It's appearance reminds me of little pot of pink sugary goodness. Also I find that a little bit goes a long way.
Its such a nice texture and isn't too rough on the skin, it smells lovely as well. After use my skin feels renewed and soft. 

2) Imperial Leather citrus burst shower gel:
You know me and my scents...
This is another addition to one of my favourite scents of ALL TIME. Its perfect for a morning shower if you're in need of a wake up. It's so refreshing and yummy at the same time.

3) (Oh look, it's S&G again) Soap & Glory body lotion:
I've loved this ever since I discovered it around 2 years ago. It has the traditional S&G scent which of course, I love. It glides onto the skin smoothly and doesn't feel greasy/sticky afterwards. I'd say the texture is buttery/whipped. Also this lasts a super duper long time may I add! 

That's it for my bathroom favourites!- I tried to keep it as limited as possible. Hope you enjoyed today's post! Make sure to follow/comment, whatever you fancy. 

See you soon!
geeeboo xox 




5 comments:

  1. Really want some more soap and glory bah time goodies!

    MyLushBox | YouTube

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a mini version of that Soap & Glory scrub last year. Their packaging is lovely.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need some soap and glory stuff

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get some! they're amazing :) xx

      Delete