Friday 31 January 2014

Valentines Day Blues...


Got the Valentines Day Blues?


Now don't get me wrong, I find Valentines day as cringe-worthy as the next person, but I still get a little upset every February 14th to be reminded that I'm ALWAYS alone for Valentines, and pretty much every other day of the year. 

If like me, you're not sharing Valentines Day with a special someone, I have a few things you could do to make yourself feel some what better about this day, and where you, and your other single friends can still enjoy yourselves. 




> Gather all your friends round your place- guys/girls, order a take away (this is making me hungry- you know how much I adore take aways) stick a film on, and just have a nice, chilled night in.

> Give yourself a pamper treat! Go and find any bath products you may have lying around the house such as bubble bath, bath bombs, face masks (you should find some left over from Xmas), or you can even look online at how to make your own using natural remedies! However if you cant be bothered to do all the research, I like using honey, green tea mixed w/ sugar, or natural live yogurt for quick home-made face masks. 



> Watch your favourite comedy movie/TV show! Its guaranteed to make you feel 10 times better!


> SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP! Nothing makes me feel good like knowing I've just bought a whole load of goodies! Even if you don't buy anything, its just nice to get out of the house and browse for a little.



> Spend time with your family, showing how much you love and care for them. Maybe even buy them a little gift for Valentines instead?..




 
> Whenever I'm feeling a bit down or bored, I find that going on YouTube and watching either funny or beauty videos fixes it. You could even watch some makeup tutorials and try to recreate the looks? 




> Studies say that listening to music at a high volume can stop people feeling depressed and is proven to instantly lift peoples moods. I 100% agree with this! So go ahead and BLAST DAT MUSIC! 




> Ready, Steady, Cook- Look up some yummy recipes, perhaps something you've never tried making before: its always good to challenge yourself! Plus it'll take more of your time up. And you and your friends/family can enjoy some delicious food!


As always, thank you for reading! Hope you have a lovely day where ever you are this Valentines.
Mwah!

geeeboo xox

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment