Saturday 15 February 2014

Film Reviews



On one very lonely Valentines Day, I found myself scrolling through the Romance section on Netflix. In doing so I came across 2 films that I'd never heard of before. One being 'Like Crazy' and the other being 'Remember Sunday'.


I decided to watch 'Like Crazy' first for whatever reason, and I have to say that I was a little bit confused at the start of this film (but that's probably just down to me being my dopey self). However shortly after I just about gathered what was going on.

There were a few moments in the film which to me, came across a little awkward and left me sat there like 'this is gunna be a bit weird.' But I was actually pleasantly surprised towards the end of it. I found it quite relateable from a personal experience of mine, and I'm sure many of you will too if you've ever experience long-distance relationships.
 It was also a lovely surprise seeing the beautiful Jennifer Lawrence in this as well which I had no idea about, (you can tell I appreciate the casting list on the front cover).

To view the trailer of this film (click here)

Brief description by Netflix:
An American man and a British woman fall madly in love while attending college in Los Angeles. But when she returns to London, their trust is tested, forcing them to confront the idea that their love may be impermanent.

I rate this film: ****





Now onto the next, 'Remember Sunday'.
I found the story line quite predictable and similar to others that I have previously seen. Although I did enjoy it, I just didn't like it as much as I did 'Like Crazy'.
Overall this is an interesting and in parts, emotional film that I would definitely recommend, in fact I recommend both of which I have reviewed today.

To view the trailer of this film (click here)

Brief description by Netflix:
Lonely waitress Molly meets a handsome and quirky man. Once she gets to know him better though, she feels that he is hiding something from her.

I rate this film: ***



Thank you for reading!

Love,
geeeboo xox

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment