Sunday 2 March 2014

My FAVOURITE new scrub!


Baby Blue

Recently, I've really been loving Nivea's products. I just love how skin-friendly all of their products are and also how affordable they are. So now, this new face scrub has been happily added to my collection. 

My recent previous face scrub was very harsh on my skin, it stunk of quite an unpleasant soapy smell, and just didn't do anything for me. Therefore I ended up chucking away an almost full tube of it - even though I loathe wasting things. However it was a Tesco Value one which I didn't personally buy myself, but ended up using it anyway. In this case I'm not too surprised of the quality it was.

I looove this exfoliator as firstly, its gentle on my skin (hence the name 'Gentle Exfoliating Scrub' on the packaging). It doesn't have an unpleasant smell like the previous one, actually it doesn't really have any scent at all. The colour of the packaging, and the scrub itself is my favourite colour! (baby blue). Lastly it feels so soft/squishy and gentle when rubbing it onto your face between your fingertips. I don't know what makes it feel this way, but I've never had a face scrub like it. Even ones that have claimed to be 'gentle' as well. Nothing compares to this. 
Finally, you can use it up to 2-3 times a week, which is great for me as I hate waiting like a week until I can get rid of dead skin cells. My skin just feels so much more fresh and re-newed when using scrubs more frequently. And as this isn't harsh at all my skin thankfully doesn't have to pay consequences for it! 

I wish to continue using this until/unless I find another/better alternative. I totally recommend Nivea products as they are slowly starting to become my new favourite brand! Okay, maybe they can't completely over take my beloved Soap & Glory, but Nivea is definitely not far behind!

Thank you for reading! Much love,

geeeboo xox

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :)




2 comments:

  1. ooh this sounds great! i'll have to try it!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete