Wednesday 26 March 2014

New Tea Obsession


White Tea

For as long as I can remember I have always had a strong love for tea, it started off with just regular black tea, then I slowly got introduced to green tea, and now white tea. All because I started Google-ing questions that'd I'd been wondering- Which tea is healthiest for you? Which tea doesn't stain your teeth? etc, etc.
By doing so I came across a tea which I had never ever heard of before: white tea. It was reported to be the only tea which doesn't stain your teeth, and proven to be the healthiest tea out of all teas. It has stronger anti-cancer properties than my old beloved green tea AND doesn't stain your teeth! What more could I ask for?

My love for white tea evolved before I'd even sipped a drop of it. So as you can guess, the next step was to buy some. Once I got home and tried it I could not believe how good it was. I was expecting it to taste pretty much exactly the same as green tea (as that's what it had said on Google) but it tasted much sweeter than green tea and almost like regular tea but without the milk and sugar of course. From then on I was hooked, I have at least 1 mug a day now and it fulfills the same need I have for the common black tea, whilst being so much healthier. I feel really relaxed and refreshed when drinking this, it also puts me at ease that it doesn't stain my teeth, as this is something I'm conscious of when drinking other teas.

As it says on the back of the box you can add whatever you like to white tea; milk/sugar.
You should be able to purchase it in most supermarkets and farm/organic shops. I got this box of bags from Tesco. 
However, all good things come at a price... White tea is the most expensive tea you can get but its still affordable, I believe.

This has definitely become my new favourite tea and I just can't get enough of it recently! You'd be a fool not to try it! Why don't you comment your favourite tea? I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading,
geeeboo xox

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :)






No comments:

Post a Comment