Thursday 13 March 2014

Makeup in a hurry!

 Are you familiar with frantically searching through your makeup bag looking for anything and everything to slap onto your face in the space of about 5 minutes before you have to head out into society, whilst hoping it'll turn out looking pitch-perfect? Yes I know the feeling, doing your makeup in a rush is a very stressful struggle. I'm here today to show you my go-to makeup regime when I'm in a hurry to get out the door.
This look is also great for school/work.



First apply a BB cream/tinted moisturizer to your face. This will help save time of vigorous blending and you can apply it straight from your fingertips! BB creams are great as they're so light they make your skin still look like, well.. skin! However they only give a little amount of coverage so if you need more feel free to go over with a concealer on your desired areas.




If you don't like using your fingers to blend, why not try a beauty blender? They're amazingly quick at blending and give the same natural finish as you would when using your fingers!





Now you can go in with your concealer, I use the Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel to freshen/brighten up my face.





Then you might wanna dust it all in place with a powder, again by Rimmel, I use the Stay Matte powder which is fab-u-lous. For me, I definitely cannot leave this step out!





As eye shadow can be time consuming, we're going to skip this step. So this means that your eyebrows are even more important now. Filling in your eyebrows really frames your eyes and face, I believe that your makeup is not complete without it. Powder gives a more natural effect, but as we're in a rush remember, pencils are a lot quicker. Don't forget to comb your eyebrows through with a spoolie afterwards. 






As there's no time for eye liner lets move straight to the lashes. I use the Natural Collection mascara, which I can honestly say I only bought because it was cheap. 




Another thing you may have time for is to line your water line or the inner corners of your eyes. This will brighten up your eyes and make them stand out more. Again, this is also from Natural Collection, its cheap but does the job.



Finally, finish up with a pop of colour! A nice tinted lip balm like the Maybelline Baby Lips is always my go-to. A bright colour makes you look healthier, and your makeup more vibrant. The beauty of it is you don't have to be super precise as it isn't a lipstick nor lip gloss- so no faffing around with lip liners/blotting.






I hope you've enjoyed this post! 
Many thanks,

geeeboo xox


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :)













1 comment:

  1. I always find when I'm in a hurry just doing a base and getting some mascara on is my main priority, great post! xx

    ReplyDelete