Saturday 23 November 2013

Cure for acne?

The Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

I bought this face mask a while ago, but wanted to wait a while before I did a review of it so that I could see the full results. It comes in a massive tub and considering I only use a little bit once a week, I can tell its going to last me some time. You can either purchase it in a tube or a tub like mine, which are available off of amazon at super cheap prices!

The question you're probably wondering is- does it work? 
Yes, it does! It claims to draw out impurities and shrink pores which I definitely agree with! After just a few weeks of using this, myself and everyone around me noticed a difference in my skin, I started receiving compliments on how clear it looked, which is a first for me. Even after the first use my pores felt tighter and looked less noticeable, my skin felt smooth and cleaner as well. Although, I still do get the odd spot, but that's kind of expected when you're a teenage girl. Overall my skin is in much better condition than what it was before I started using this product. 

It feels really nice when its on too! Since its a mint mask it has a cooling effect and it sort of tingles, making it feel like its working deep into the skin. And it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. If you're a mint lover like me, you'll for sure love this!

Even if most of my face is clear, I just pop on a little bit on certain areas, leave it for 15/20 mins and it works like a charm! 

I'd recommend this to anyone with problem skin. 

So tell me, what face masks/treatments are you loving at the moment?

geeeboo xox





No comments:

Post a Comment