Saturday 16 November 2013

TAGGED: 'This or That'

Hello there! I've just been tagged by the lovely Louise to do the 'this or that' tag. It basically consists of answering a bunch of 'this or that' style questions, telling you which one I prefer. 

Lets begin!


MAKEUP


>  Blusher or bronzer? Blusher
> Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick
> Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara
> Foundation or concealer? Concealer
> Natural or colourful eye shadow? I love a mixture of both but probably natural as that's what I wear day to day.
> Pressed or loose eye shadow? Pressed (not as messy, haha)



NAILS

> O.P.I or China glaze? China glaze
> Long or short? Long, but not too long!
> Acrylic or natural? Natural, acrylics get annoying after a while!
> Flowers or no flowers? I'm not really sure, depends on what season it is.



PERSONAL CARE
> Perfume or body spray? Perfume
> Lotion or body butter? Body butter
> Body wash or soap? Body wash
> Lush or other brands? Other brands, I love soap and glory more! Sorry lush..


FASHION

> Jeans or sweatpants? Sweatpants all da way
> Long or short sleeves? Long sleeves
> Flip- flops or sandals? Flip- flops
> Scarves or hats? Scarves
> Studs or dangly earrings? Studs
> Jackets or hoodies? Hoodies, but I do love a nice jacket as well.


HAIR

> Curly or straight? Straight
> Bun or ponytail? Buns, they're so comfy!
> Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins
> Long or short? Long
> Light or dark hair? Both
> Up or down? Depends, but mostly up.



RANDOM
> Rain or shine? I like the rain, but I hate it when it messes up my hair, so I have to say sunshine!
> Summer or winter? Winter
> Chocolate or vanilla? Definitely chocolate!

Thanks for reading! 

I tag the following bloggers:
LippyLikes
Zoe
Beth







No comments:

Post a Comment