Friday 1 November 2013

Favourite Lippy of the week!

Whats my favourite lipstick this week?

                 

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick- Vintage Pink

I have to admit, this isn't actually my lipstick.. its my mother's. I was rummaging through her makeup bag, as you do, and came across this lipstick which looked a little un used. So, after asking her about it she decided to give it to me (yay). The colour stood out to me as at the moment, I'm all things autumn and I felt that this was a slightly autumn shade of lipstick, and one that I didn't have in my collection already. 

Its quite hard to explain what this colour actually looks like, as the pictures don't capture exactly how it looks in person. But I'd say its like a frosted pink/plum/berry shade, if that helps at all haha. Its not a very warm colour, that's why I felt it was great for this time of year. 

Anyways, it feels really nice and moisturizing once its on, but I found that it didn't last very long on my lips, which was slightly annoying. Also the colour is not too overpowering, it can look quite nude and natural if only a little is applied.

Overall, this is my favourite lipstick at the moment as the colour is in trend with autumn, and I just  feel good wearing it as I think it suits my skin tone well. 

Price: £6.29 from Superdrug. 

As usual thanks for reading! Comment me your favourite lipstick of the week, Id love to hear from you :)

geeeboo xox

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I've not seen this shade by Rimmel before! Great post x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this lipstick and I totally love it! xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have this lipstick, it's a gorgeous shade! Oh and I love rummaging through my moms makeup bag too lol! Xx

    Kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete