Saturday 14 September 2013

A day in my life!

A day in the life of geeeboo!

See what I got up to today living my boring life. Haha enjoy!

This morning was just like any other Saturday morning, I woke up,

Washed my face,

Had breakfast, (cereal and cup of tea as usual)

Brushed my teeth,
Done my makeup,


And got dressed.

I then had to do the thing I hate the most, homework. But I thought it'd be better to do it early in the morning so it was out of the way and I could carry on with my day. 


Once I finished that it was time for lunch, which included a fry up.. yum! Trust me it looked better in real life.


I didn't plan on doing this today but my friend Izzy rung me up and invited me shopping, and me being a girl, how could I turn it down?! 
Here is what I bought! These are all from Boots and Superdrug. 



I then came home at about 5:30 pm and listened to some music on YouTube for probably a good hour.. I'm addicted. 


Then it was time for dinna (Kinglsey voice) some of my cousins came over and joined us which was fun since I hardly ever see them anymore. Yes we had a roast on a Saturday..


After my cousins left, I had a nice relaxing bubble bath, I only really treat myself to one once a week as I usually don't have time on a school night. I used the Radox Muscle Relaxant bubble bath, ahhh 


Now this is the part of my day where I'm typing this right now, so Hi! After this I will watch TV, scroll through the internet and then it's off to bed! I have to get up early tomorrow :(

Thanks for reading, Im sorry I know its boring, maybe I'll do another one when I have more interesting things going on haha, anyways please follow my twitter @geeeboo and comment what you thought of this post, and give me a follow on here/bloglovin :) 



6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you wear make up for homework :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was cos I knew my cousins were coming over, but it wasnt like a full face of makeup anyway haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a cute post! You've totally got me inspired. Love it xx

    Http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete