Sunday 15 September 2013

My Beauty Confessions

BEAUTY CONFESSIONS :O

We all have our little things that we do in our beauty regime that aren't what it says in the book. Here are a few things I'm guilty of... 

1. I sometimes put concealer on my eyelids as a primer, even though everyone says you shouldn't cos it creases and stuff. 

2. I'm really unorganized when it comes to cleaning my makeup brushes, I'm just too lazy to do it. 

3. I keep my mascara for waaaay longer than 3 months. 

4. This isn't really a rule breaker, but I never use lip liner, even for red lipstick. I just never think of getting one when I'm shopping.

5. I'm not really gentle at all when wiping off my makeup, normally because I'm in a rush when I do, especially my eyes which I know I should be more careful with. 

6. I have a heat protecting spray for my hair but I always forget to use it!

7. I don't do this anymore thankfully but when I was a younger I used to take a bath with a face full of makeup on. :/

8. This one is similar to number 7 but I sometimes exercise with makeup on too.

9. Even when I've had a lip gloss for years and there's still some left I refuse to throw it away and carry on using it even though its all sticky and old and not its best. haha. 

10. I don't sharpen my eye liners when they need sharpening. 

I'm sure there's more but that's all my beauty confessions for today! Thank you for taking time to read and follow me @geeeboo on Twitter and on here/bloglovin if you will :)

Comment your beauty confessions, Id love to hear them!


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! :-) I have another Tag post for you which I have tagged you in sweety, more details here:

    http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/tagged-good-and-bad-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and aw thanks! Ill get right on it :) xx

      Delete