Thursday 12 September 2013

Top 2 concealers!


My favourite concealers!

Hi there,
It's been a while since I've done a review so I thought I'd share with you my 2 recent favourite drug store concealers. One for under eyes and one for blemishes. 

I'll start off with the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which is my favourite under-eye concealer at the moment. In my opinion it's just as good as a high-end concealer and I know I'm not the only one who thinks so. Its so creamy, non sticky and lightweight, it glides on really well and also blends into the skin perfectly. It has a brightening affect and does what it says- 'wakes you up'. And if applied with powder afterwards it lasts all day I find. However I would not advise to apply on blemishes or anything you want to hide as it will just highlight and make it more visible. Good for redness around the nose though.

Now onto the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer. This concealer is my absolute favourite go-to for hiding imperfections. Its very pigmented so a little goes a long way! Sometimes on days when I don't feel like wearing foundation I just apply some of this on certain areas of my face and blend it in with a foundation brush and I'm good to go! It also lasts an extremely long time but I don't like to use under my eyes as I think its a bit too heavy and thick to put under the eyes. But you can use it wherever you wish. Lastly I sometimes like to use it above my eyelids to hide veins or any blue/purple areas around my eyes and it works great!

Both concealers are available at practically any drug store (UK) and are a complete bargain for the quality!

Thanks for reading, comment with your favourite concealers and if you found my review helpful, it'd mean a lot :) Please follow my twitter @geeeboo and don't forget to follow me on here too! I always follow back xox

No comments:

Post a Comment