Tuesday 24 September 2013

Miracle eye primer!


w7 eye primer!

Hi there :)

I've been meaning to do a review of this eye primer for a long time now, but have only just got round to doing it. Firstly I think that this eye primer is amazing for the price it is, its honestly so cheap! You can get it off amazon for under a pound! I know right?!
The consistency of it is quite thick but not heavy, it kinda feels a bit pasty at first but depends how much you apply, however it absorbs into the skin really quickly. I feel as if it makes my eye shadows a bit stronger and definitely makes them last longer, which is great considering how cheap it was, as I wasn't expecting much but the reviews on it were good so I thought I'd give it a try.
Lastly, I think you can get this in drug stores but I found it was much cheaper online.

Comment your favourite eye primers and if you've tried this one!
Thanks for reading, geeeboo xox

No comments:

Post a Comment