Tuesday 1 October 2013

September Favs

September Favourites!

The following are all of the stuff I have been loving over the past month! Hope you enjoy :)

1) CANDY CRUSH- I downloaded this because of all the hype about it, my family members are always playing it so I thought I'd check it out, and since then I was hooked. Its just a really fun, addictive game! Download it if you're bored for hours of excitingness.


2) BABY LIPS- Again, after hearing all the good reviews about these, I had to buy them, especially as they were only £2.99 each in Superdrug. They smell absolutely amazing! I cant describe it very well but they smell very artificial and sweet and they remind me of smells from my childhood which is why I love them! They glide onto the lips so smoothly and have a nice pop of colour (tinted ones) also containing SPF 20, they claim to have like 8 hours moisturization which I have to say I don't agree with, but overall its a really good lip balm for such a cheap price!


3) ALONG CAME BETTY HAND CREAM- I recently got this as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was but I'm sure it wasn't pricey! The smell of this is so amazing, it smells very similar to soap and glory, so if you're a fan of that, you'll love this. It absorbs into the skin really nicely and doesn't feel greasy afterwards, whilst leaving my hands feeling soft and supple. I also like the fact that there's a lot of product in it so it will last a while!

4) BROWN PENCIL EYELINER (IN GENERAL)- This is just brown eyeliner in general, I have a few brown eyeliner pencils and don't really have a favourite between them, as brown pencil eyeliner is just brown pencil eyeliner to me. I love how soft and warm it looks when smudged into the lash line, I've started to wear it almost every day as I feel its very autumny and goes with everything! 


5) ARIANA GRANDE'S MUSIC- I've always liked Ariana and her music, but lately I've kinda become obsessed. I don't know if you've heard her music but you should really check out her new album Yours Truly. You wont regret it. This is my favourite song of hers at the moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jplsfg2IgAE I literally can't get enough!


Thanks so much for reading! Hope you've had a good september :) Comment your favourites and follow on here/ bloglovin/ Twitter if you please?

No comments:

Post a Comment