Wednesday 16 October 2013

Tagged - The Sunshine Award!

The Sunshine Award



Hey guys! The other day I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by the lovely Louise who's blog is http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ go check it out!
In case you're wondering what the Sunshine Award is.. this should explain: 

This Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers who inspire us and bring a ray of sunshine to your life. Here are a few simple rules:
1. Include Award Logo in or on your blog post
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers to give this award

Now I will answer the questions Louise has asked!

1) Describe your blog with one word.

Mixture 

2) What is your secret to clear skin?

Well I don't really have a secret as my skin is in no way shape or form clear, haha. But I think the thing that has helped control my skin a bit better is this gel I have prescribed from the doctors, it has a very long confusing name. 

3) Which makeup item can you not live without? 

Probably mascara, as I just feel it completes your whole look and sometimes even if I'm having a 'no makeup day' I'll just slick on some mascara and I'll feel more confident. 

4) If you were stranded on a desert island, which 5 items would you miss and wish you had with you?

My phone, my tooth brush/toothpaste as hygiene is important! My iPod, cleansers, and my computer/laptop because without either I wouldn't be able to blog! 

5) Which beauty-related thing must you do before you leave the house?
Put on my makeup or do my hair, either one. 

6) Which hair products are a must for you?

The Lee Stafford leave in conditioner, it smells amazing and does wonders to your hair! 

7) What are your blog goals for the future?

To have a wider audience I think as I'd like the idea of knowing that when I do a blog post a lot of people will be reading it, instead of just 1 or 2. And also just to be more experienced in blogging itself and writing about a lot more things, hopefully my ideas and blogging skills will grow in the future. 

8) Which 3 things do you like to do to help you relax to sleep at night and which 3 things do you do in the morning to feel more awake? 

Well for night I normally have a nice hot bath, listen to music and just chill watching tv or youtube videos.
And for morning I find that downing a glass of water wakes me up, as usually if you feel tired when you wake up its because you're dehydrated. I also find that smelling a nice scent wakes me up, it sounds weird but I love smelling the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the morning aha, I find it quite refreshing. Lastly, taking deep breaths helps I find.

9) Your favourite thing about blogging?

Just being able to express my feelings and thoughts through this, its kinda like my diary. Reading comments also makes me so happy, nothing feels better than when you put hard work into a blog and people actually take time out of their day to read it and comment. I'm very grateful for every comment I get!

10) Your best beauty tip?

Just do whatever you feel comfortable doing and don't be pressured to look a certain way just because everyone else surrounding you looks that way. Uniqueness = Beauty. Also I know this is such a cliche, but smiling really is more powerful than makeup! When you're smiling, you look happy and confident, and when you're happy, you're beautiful. I love this quote by Audrey Hepburn- " Happy girls are the prettiest". Even if you don't feel confident, smile and you never know who'll be intrigued by your smile. 

I tag the following bloggers: 

Here are my Ray of Sunshine questions!

1) What inspired you to make a blog?
2) Which makeup item can you not go a day without wearing?
3) If you could be any celebrity for a day who would you be?
4) What would be your dream job?
5) Is there anything you would change about your blog if you could? 
6) Fake tan or pale? 
7) Best memory from school? 
8) What advice would you give to someone who's thinking of starting a blog?
9) If you could only travel to only one place for a holiday where would it be?
10) Least favourite food? 

Thanks!

geeeboo xox





No comments:

Post a Comment