Sunday 13 October 2013

Whats in my school bag?

My School Bag

I got this inspiration from many Youtubers and thought, why not do one on my blog?
Here's basically whats in my school bag...

My school bag: This is from New Look and tbh I cant remember how much it was, haha. But it wasn't too pricey! This is great for school as its a convenient size and I just really like the style of it, it comes with a strap so you can wear it across your shoulder as well.


Lets take a look inside!



 First I have my pen and pencil.. essential for school so this ones pretty obvious haha.
These are just standard and cheap, nothing special.



Next I have my umbrella which I ALWAYS carry with me as, living in sunny England, I need it quite frequently. I've had this for ages so I cant remember where I got it from but it doesn't really matter I guess. 


I now have (probably the most exciting thing in this post) what is it? Its a Tesco carrier bag! Wooo! This is so exciting I know, I just always need one particularly for when my umbrella is wet so I can pop it into this afterwards so it doesn't get the inside of my bag wet. Fun.


Following with a packet of tissues!


My small makeup bag..


And inside that makeup bag I have..

My amazing balmi lip balm, this is the mint one.




My hand cream which I have reviewed in a previous post.

          

The natural collection body spray (that's nearly empty, eek!)

          

A standard hair band as you never know when you're going to need one!

             

Now moving onto outside of my makeup bag, I have a half eaten packet of polo mints.. nice

             
A calculator- Remember.. maths is cool kidz!

                                                           

Lastly, a ruler.. with a lot of cracks in it. Its getting old.

           



And that is all that's in my school bag, pretty boring post but I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading :) Comment/ Follow, all that jazz!
geeeboo xox




4 comments:

  1. Nice bag! You might want to carry first-aid meds as well. Comes in handy you know, like Paracetamol, bandaids, pain sprays etc etc :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do actually sometimes carry stuff like Paracetamol haha :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely bag! I like Natural Collection's body mist in Vanilla too! :-) I've awarded you the Sunshine award dear...more details here:

    http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-award-tagged.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah my friends got that one, it is nice! Aw thank you so much! xx

      Delete