Sunday 6 October 2013

BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees lip balm review-



I've had this product for a while now and have loved it ever since I layed eyes on it! I have the original plain one and it has lasted me ages! I think next time I buy one I will get a different flavor/tint but I'll have to wait and see. 

I put this on before I go to bed and I wake up still feeling like I've got some left on my lips! However, my lips get quite flaky sometimes and this doesn't really help with the flakiness but it makes everywhere else smooth and soft. I do still like it though as it has a tingling effect, which can sometimes feel like its burning, especially if my lips are really sore and chapped but I don't mind it as it proves that its working, it also smells really nice and leaves a matte finish on the lips once applied, so its good if you're the type of person that doesn't want it to be obvious that you're wearing a lip product. Maybe if you're in school or if you're a bloke, haha. 

In my opinion this balm is a bit overpriced for what it 
is but still isnt too expensive! And you can get it in any drugstore. 

As usual thanks for reading! Id love to hear your thoughts on this product, or if you're thinking of getting it.  Follow my bloglovin/Twitter too if you will :) 

1 comment:

  1. I use the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm and it's so good. They're a great lipcare brand.

    http://iamlinderella.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/review-nyc-applelicious-lip-balm-in.html

    ReplyDelete