Friday 11 October 2013

Autumn/Fall style!

Hello October!

We're a little bit of a way into October now, and I wanted to do this sooner but I didn't have time, so sorry that I'm a bit late!
Anyways, October is one of my favourite months! Everything gets darker, colder and cozier. In this post I'm going to show you a few Autumn styles you can wear/try this month!

Makeup: Deep red/purple lips have Autumn written all over! I really love this lip colour with hardly anything on the eyes as that would be too much. I understand not everyone will feel comfortable wearing this. Give it a try though!


 Or if the top picture is too dark for you, why not dry a deeper red than you'd usually go for, this gives an Autumn feel to your look as well.




Nail polish: I think that dark teal is such a nice colour for Autumn!
It also goes with a lot of outfits. Or if you don't like this colour you could also try some nice browns, deep reds, purples or blacks.


Clothing: Now if this jumper doesn't scream Halloween I don't know what does, (pun intended) I love this jumper so much, I just think it looks so adorable! Its available from New Look for £22.99

 I also really like this dress which is also from New Look, I love the colour and I think its a good casual dress which you could wear with tights and a nice pair of boots. You could even put a cardigan over it if its chilly. This is also £22.99.. weird coincidence.
For shoes I think a pair of brogues or ankle boots would be suitable and stylish. 

Bags: I understand that this is not for everyone but how cute is this bird bag from Next?! This bag would be suitable for pretty much anything you like and its super autumn/wintery. This bag is £28.

However, if you're looking for something a bit more plain and mature, this monochrome bag also from next is the one for you! Its super sleek and I really like the mixture of neutral colours. This bag is a bit more expensive at £32.

 As always thanks for reading! Comment what you thought of this post, reading your comments makes my day! Follow me on here/bloglovin/Twitter too please!

Have a great Autumn :)
geeeboo xox

No comments:

Post a Comment