Tuesday 29 October 2013

The nicest cleanser I've used in a while!


Neutrogena visibly clear exfoliating wash 

After months of using this product, I've finally decided to do a review on it..
This exfoliater is really gentle on the skin - being someone with sensitive skin this is a great quality to have!
It has tiny little beads within the face wash which exfoliate, clean and get deep into the pores to remove excess oil and blackheads/spots. I love how after I use it my skin just feels so clean and soft, which I haven't always got from previous cleansers.
 I advise using an oil free moisturizer after using this to lock in some extra moisture.
This is a great product considering how cheap it is, it does the job and I love it! My spots have gotten better since using this, but sadly my oiliness still remains, I honestly don't think there's anything out there to help my oiliness but when I find something, I'll tell you! 

Thanks for reading, comment your favourite face cleanser at the moment why don't you! I'd love to hear from you :)

geeeboo xox



No comments:

Post a Comment