Wednesday 30 October 2013

TAGGED- How much is your face worth?




Firstly I'd like to thank the lovely Louise for tagging me, go take a peek at her blog!

The tag 'How much is your face worth?' is basically the cost of the makeup products you put on your face everyday. What I'm about to show you in this blog is just my day to day makeup, I dread to think how much ALL of my makeup put together will add up to.

Starting with a blank canvas- 
For my face I use the Garnier BB Cream in the lightest shade. This is because Its nice and light weight for every day use and its healthier for your skin than a thick layer of foundation. This costs £6.66.


Then its onto concealer! 
   Even if I don't wear foundation/bb cream I can never leave the house without a bit of concealer!

   Under my eyes I like to use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, which was £5.49.


And on any redness or blemishes I use the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, costing £4.19.


Powder- I then set all of my hard work in place with my (broken) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This has been in this state for quite a while now and I still to this day don't know what caused this almighty tragedy. It still does the job though thankfully! This is priced at £3.99.


Now onto blush- I only purchased this the other day but I'm loving it already, I was attracted to the autumn berry colour! Priced at £4.59.


(The best part)- Eyes

Now, depending on what mood I'm in will determine what colour I go for out of my palette, usually its a in the neutral section. I bought this on Amazon for £5.99 and it also comes with some applicators and a mirror which is handy! I'm still not sure if the colours at the bottom are blushers or not... I've been using them as blushers and they aren't that great but I wasn't expecting them to be. If anyone knows whether these are eye shadows as well or not please tell me in the comments! :/ haha.





Eyeliner- Daily I normally wear a slick of liquid eyeliner, and again, depending on my mood I'll either go for a cat eye flick or just a thin line along the lash line. This is the Barry M black marker pen, I love the experience of drawing onto my eye as if its a real marker.. I don't know why. This was £4.59, the same as the blusher funnily enough!

Mascara- This is reaching the end of it's days sadly, but this is the Rimmel Scandal eyes flex mascara. Costing £6.99.


Brows- I normally use a brown colour from my eye shadow palette for my eyebrows but I do like to use a pencil now and again, this is the Barry M kohl pencil (wow I just realized I have a lot of Barry M products!) This was about £2.99.


I then softly blend the harshness out with my GOSH spooly, costing at around £4.


Following with sealing the hairs in place with my Miss Sporty Just Clear mascara, which was £2.99. - I've always loved how cheap Miss Sporty is.



Lips- From my wide range of tinted lip balms, I present to you.. the Maybelline Baby Lips- in the colour 'Cherry me'!
This is just the one that I use the most I'd say. Again, love how affordable this was at just £2.99.


This is where I have to use my amazing maths skills... plus a little help from Mr calculator. 

Ok, If I have added this correctly, the cost of my face comes to... drum roll please... £58.45!


I honestly don't know whether to be pleased or shocked, but it is what it is. Hope you enjoyed this post!

I tag the following blogger:

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post I think it's a great idea and all of the products you use are amazing I need to check out the Barry M blush it looks like such a lovely autumn colour ! I am now following you with bloglovin !
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes it is, its also extremely pigmented! Thank you, I'm following you on there as well :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I loved your post dear! :-) lol @ your Rimmel Powder, my powder looked like that but I threw it away otherwise clumsy ol me would've made a mess everywhere! :-) x

    Kinderhealthandbeauty.bLogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and haha yes I NEED to get round to buying a new one! xx

      Delete