Friday 25 October 2013

Get ready with me - School!

My School Routine 



Rise and shine! Its Friday and I wanted to share with you guys what I get up to in the morning before school. This is basically my every day routine, so hope you enjoy!

Usually I wake up at about 6:10 am (early for a teenager, I know) but I just don't like rushing in the mornings and I like to spend a bit more time getting ready and preparing for the day ahead!


Like my bed cover? Aha

After about 30 minutes on my iPod, checking the internet and such, I manage to climb out of bed, pop on my slippers, and stumble into the bathroom. 




Where I rinse my mouth with some mouthwash, just to freshen up my mouth a little bit to make it feel a bit cleaner until I actually clean my teeth.


I then wash my face with the Neutrogena shine control face wash, which ironically doesn't really control my shine at all but I still use it to clean my face.


Then I make my way back into my bedroom where I firstly, open the blinds to let in some natural light.


Following by going over to my desk and putting on my moisturizer- which is also by Neutrogena. 


And then I apply my makeup, normally I go for quite a plain, natural look for school.
( p.s this isn't all of my makeup, I have A LOT more, haha)




I do things in such a weird order but after this I put on my deodorant, at the moment I'm into roll-ons as I hate being suffocated by spray-on deodorant, and also wanted a change.


Moving onto hair, I then brush my hair with the amazing Tangle Teezer, and then straighten it with my ghds which I've had for aaages. Also I don't always use hair spray, and I always forget to use heat protector (mine isnt that good anyway so I'm not missing out on much) but I told you I was weird.



Afterwards I go downstairs and arrange all my books/supplies together and load them into my school bag.


Then I eat my breakfast, lately I've just been having cereal such as Rice Krispies and I either have a green tea or regular, black tea with it.


I then run back upstairs, go brush my teeth and just chill on my iPod/phone till I have to leave to walk to school. 



Thank you for reading! As always, please Follow/Comment etc it'd make me very happy :) Bye!
geeeboo 


6 comments:

  1. Interesting routine but do you pray once you wake up? I also see that you don't study :) Just quality time on ipod Haha not being judgmental though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't, I'm not religious, and haha yes I love my iPod, but I don't study before school as there is no time, I do when I come home :)

      Delete
  2. So I assume you are an atheist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm sort of just not anything, I'm in between and I don't have strong feelings for either side. I used to go to church but it wasnt my choice :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! I tagged you dear xx

    http://kinderhealthandbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/tagged-how-much-is-your-face-worth.html

    ReplyDelete