Monday 21 October 2013

What do I like in a boy?

10 things I look for in a boy...


1) No matter what you look like, If you're funny and can make me laugh I will instantly fall in love with you.

2) I'm attracted to guys who have some sort of talent, whether its singing, dancing, cooking, etc.

3) Honesty. Seriously there's nothing more stressful than playing games and wishing the guy you like would just be straight up with you about how he feels. 

4) Guys who can keep up a conversation. I just hate it when you want to get to know someone and have an interesting chat with them, but they cant even hold a decent conversation, it just winds me up. 

5) Intelligence, or just common sense.- (You'd be surprised how hard it is to find that these days).

6) If you smell nice, again like the above.. I might just fall in love with you. No matter how you look, if you smell nice, you are guaranteed to be more attractive to any girl.

7) I like someone who's down to earth and humble, I hate when people are stuck up in general so let alone a guy.

8) Nice smile. This one doesn't really need to be explained.

9) I'm not looking for someone who wants to talk to me 24/7 but if I'm your girl, I would like a bit of attention now and again. When a guy replies quickly to texts or wants to spend time with me my heart literally sings. Some guys just don't make enough effort. I'm not saying that the guy should do all the work, its just whats the point in putting in 80% of your effort if you're only getting 20% back?

10) Confidence not cockiness. When someone is genuinely happy in themselves it just radiates onto everyone around them, and I like to surround myself with positive people. You don't have to be the most confident person ever, its just nice to be with someone who isn't constantly putting themselves down and being negative.

Thats it for today! Thanks for reading :) geeeboo xox

No comments:

Post a Comment