Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas gift ideas! For Him/Her

Christmas is getting closer and closer...
Stuck on what to buy your loved ones this year?
Worry no more as I have a few gift ideas which are bound to make her/him happy this Christmas!

FOR HER

First up I have the Colour Unlimited Beauty BoxI think this is a perfect gift for any makeup junkie, it comes in pretty girly packaging and has a lovely range of lip glosses, eye shadows and much more!
From- Superdrug
Price- £10
The Impulse Pretty Little Things- This is a nice gift for perhaps a teenage girl, I know that I'd love to receive this as a gift! The impulse sprays smell absolutely amazing, they're one of my favourite sprays in fact. So boys if you're not sure what to get your sister this year, here's something!  
From- Superdrug
Price- £3
Beyonce Midnight Heat Gift Set- I've never actually tried the Midnight Heat perfume myself but my cousin has and shes in love with it! Again, this would be suitable for a teenage girl/young adult but who 
doesn't love Beyonce?
From- Superdrug
Price- £18.40
Soap & Glory Bright and Bubbly Original Pink gift set- This set includes; 
  • Shower Gel
  • Body Cream
  • Body Buffer
  • Hand Cream 
From- Boots 
Price- £10
I Love... Shimmer & Sparkle Gorgeous Collection- I don't know about you, but to me this set just screams luxury! I mean come on.. 
From- Superdrug
Price- £9.99




FOR HIM

Lynx Apollo Duo- This is probably one of the most predictable gifts for guys ever but hey, its a good gift still!
From- Superdrug
Price- £4.50
Extendable back scratcher- Haha this one's a funny one, but indeed handy!
No more having to scratch your man's back, they can now do it themselves!
From- Boots
Price- £5












Eat Sleep Game Men's T shirt- I'm sure we all know someone this will be perfect for, aha. Selling in a range of different colours as you can see in the picture below.
From- Amazon
Price- £11.99-17.95













Therapeutic Head Massager- Now this would be suitable for men or women but I thought I'd put it in the 'for him' section.
From- Amazon
Price- £3.40











F&F Knitted mule slippers in grey/black and blue/red- These slippers look super comfy and I love the style as well, hopefully so will the man you buy them for!
From- F&F, Tesco
Price- £8
Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this year!
geeeboo xox

2 comments: