Sunday 15 December 2013

Pleasantly surprising eyeshadow palette!


MUA 'Undressed' Palette

Hey guys!
I only just purchased this today but I was so excited that I had to blog about it. 
I'm sure if you've heard of this palette, you've also heard that its a complete dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Palette 1. I unfortunately don't own the Naked Palette, so I can't compare. But I have heard from others that do have it that the colours are almost exactly the same, and the quality of the shadows are nearly the same as well. I believe that the textures are just a bit different, that's all.
However what I can tell you is that they are surprisingly pigmented and the colours are lovely, I can see myself using every single one of them. As soon as I got home I tested a few of them out and was very pleased! It has now been 7 hours since I applied them and they have not faded or creased at all. (Eye shadow primer applied too). Considering this palette was only £4, the quality is amazing and I'd definitely recommend trying this first if you're thinking of getting the Naked Palette, as it's a much cheaper alternative.
  

The camera doesn't really pick up the colour very well, but here are the swatches of the eye shadows. I promise you they look more intense in real life!



As always, thanks for reading and please do follow/comment, it makes me very chuffed! :)

geeeboo xox


4 comments:

  1. I haven't used this palette but I have the undress me too palette which I absolutely love.
    I love MUA products but the good stuff are always out of stock now that everybody knows about the brand!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, Its so annoying! I've been wanting to buy the Undress Me Too for ages but Its always out of stock! Glad I bought this though. Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. Not tried the MUA palettes, i must look out for this. Great post :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete