Thursday 19 December 2013

Get Un-Ready With Me!

Hello there!
Want to see what I get up to from when I come in the door to when I close my eyes to go to sleep? Then carry on reading my friend!

Okay so as soon as I step through the door after a long, exhausting day at hell *cough, cough,* I mean school, I pop on my comfy slippers and start to make my way into the kitchen.



Where I firstly, turn the lights on.. I get scared of the dark.
Then I take look in my fridge to see if there's anything to eat, and there normally is. If not then I keep coming back and checking to see if anything has magically appeared since. Sadly, today was one of those days. However I then spotted a cheeky little Lindor on the counter (one of my favourite chocolates) so of course, I snapped it up.
 Now you see it..
Now you don't!



Then I unload my school bag and make a start on any homework I have, today was maths. :'( *bleh*


After that is all done and dusted I stroll into my living room and sink into the cushions on my sofa, put my feet up and watch TV whilst on my phone. Today I was watching Deal Or No Deal which I actually find to be quite a boring program #noh8 haha, but there was simply nothing else on!



 I then make my way upstairs as I decided to have an early bath. But before that, you gotta take off that makeup!


Once its all off, I'm ready for my bath! I also thought I'd treat myself to a facial.



Followed by applying my face moisturizer, eye cream, body cream and hand cream... Oh and my beloved balmi lipbalm!





 Then I gave my nails a little pamper too and plucked my eyebrows as its best to do them after a bath/shower.




Its PJ time! Hello again slippers...



*Runs downstairs* 




 I really fancied a tea but opted for green as its healthier. (trying to take the picture whilst pouring the kettle was harder than you think).

DINNER TIME!



Afterwards its time to cuddle on the sofa with my doggie and open Christmas cards whilst watching TV. Ahh Snug.




(Hours later)
Its time for bed! z-z-z-z
Obviously after cleaning my teeth and all that other stuff you do to prepare for bed, I hop into the sheets and lay for about 10-20 minutes just scrolling through my iPod as it relaxes me, and then its off to dream land I go! 





Hope you guys enjoyed today's post! Please follow/comment etc as it makes my day! :)
Buh-Bye,

geeeboo xox

2 comments: