Monday 23 December 2013

Face wash to save winter skin!

Help out your winter skin!

In the winter months, our skin gets dryer than usual. So with that happening we need to give our skin some extra love and affection. You're probably wondering 'how the hell is this basic looking face wash going to help out my winter skin?' Well, its a gel formula enriched with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ so its very hydrating and moisturizing. Its super mild so wont irritate even the most sensitive of skin (trust me, mine is extremely sensitive). After the first use of this, my skin didn't feel tight and dry like it usually does after cleansing, it felt plump and supple. And can I just say it smells soooo good! I don't know if its only me, but something about the smell of this just makes me love it even more, its such a refreshing and clean scent! Its also super cheap, priced at £2.99 from Boots if you're from the UK.

I feel like my skin is in good hands when I use this cleanser, as I know its replenishing all of the lost moisture from the horrible weather. I can certainly feel the difference in my skin after using this, you should try it too and see for yourself!

Thanks for reading my lovelies, 
geeeboo xox
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW/COMMENT :) 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so nice! Most facial washes that I try tend to dry out my skin which is sometimes good as my skin gets a little oily but for winter I really need something to boost it with moisture and clean it properly! May have to try this out :)

    Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mine is normally oily as well. This will definitely do that, however just because it works for me it might not work for everyone but its worth trying out! thanks for reading :) x

      Delete