Monday 26 August 2013

Have you tried the famous beauty blender?


Beauty Blenders

Im sure you've heard a lot of hype about these blender sponges, as have I. I ordered them about a month ago but they took AGES to arrive because they came from China, but since they arrived I had time to try them out, and I can tell you that they do live up to the hype!

All you need to do is make sure its damp before use and it will work brilliantly! They are very cute and I find more fun than regular brushes, they do what the name says, blend, very well and give off a natural, flawless finish. 

However since they absorb a lot of product, dirt and oil, they are quite hard to clean with soap/shampoo, whatever you normally use for cleaning makeup tools. Some come with a cleanser in the packaging, but mine didn't, however if yours doesn't come with one, just use a portion of olive oil and some washing up liquid, mix together and massage into sponge under running water, it should work fine! 

So overall, loving these and cant wait to continue using them!

Thanks for reading:) comment,follow on here and my twitter @geeeboo

No comments:

Post a Comment