Thursday 29 August 2013

Get this nail product now!


BEST NAIL PRODUCT EVER!

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Pen

I purchased this product way, way back, to be precise it was either 2007 or early 2008 I cant remember exactly because that's how long ago it was. And I'm just as surprised as you are reading this as that's about 6 years! And I still to this day use it and Its not really running out, I cant tell exactly how much there is left in there but I think I'm good for another year or two haha.

However, I don't use it every day which is probably why it hasn't ran out, but I don't think you're meant to, or need to use it everyday. Also before I properly begin if you don't know what this product is it basically makes your nails stronger, healthier and longer and also conditions your cuticles, so it's like a nail treatment.

Before I bought this my nails had always been fairly short, however I was like 7 before I bought this so that's probably why, but even when I got to 8 which was when I bought this, my nails were a lot longer and nicer, I started to get loads of compliments on my nails which was kind of weird and flattering at the same time, haha.

I'm not sure if they still sell them because obviously it was so long ago that I bought it, but I'm sure either a newer version has came out, or the same one is still around, as its such a great product.

I'd recommend it it to anyone out there, even if you don't want long nails, its great at making them healthier and stronger. Also I cant remember how much it was because it was years ago, but I was a young kid so it cant of been that pricey, and I believe I got it from Superdrug (if you're from the UK), but I presume they sell it else where. 

Overall this is probably the best nail product I've ever bought and I cant see myself using anything else, it seems to last a lifetime so I probably wont! Lol. 

Thank you for reading and comment your views on this if you have it, or if you're thinking of getting it :) 
Give me a follow on here and twitter whilst you're at it @geeeboo

2 comments:

  1. Heard loads of great things about this! Great review!

    Just popping over to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster award :) have a peek on my profile for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading! And wow ive never been nominated for anything before haha, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete