Saturday 17 August 2013

Part 2 - School

School part 2

Ok so I felt like I had to do a part 2 to my school post as I don't feel I gave both sides of the argument and got everything that I wanted to say in it. Yeah there are perks of school, like when you get an A on that test you've been studying your ass of for, or hanging out with friends, meeting new people, getting inspired, learning/understanding, having a laugh etc.. And the thing is, even though overall I don't like school, I am extremely grateful for it and that I have the opportunity to learn so I can get the grades I need for whatever job I want to do. As I know there are others in the world who will never get that opportunity, I just dislike the social side of school I guess (the students, teachers, bullying, 'populars') and annoying things like waking up early, studying etc, all the things I mentioned in part 1. 

But at the end of the day, those aren't the things that school should be about, it should be about the education. You shouldn't let anything or anyone get in the way of that, because if you do, you'll regret it and wish you could go back and start over again, when in reality you can never go back.

So,

Try to make the most of the years you have, work with the bad, turn everything bad into good! 

As always feel free to comment your opinion on this! and thanks for reading :)


2 comments:

  1. Nice sequel to the Home series! Insightful & positive! Your product reviews are also good. I would suggest disabling captcha so commenting is easier. I enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete