Friday 16 August 2013

Fabulous makeup brushes!

Real Techniques brushes

I purchased the Real Techniques brushes after hearing nothing but good things about them for months, but as they are a bit pricey to buy in regular shops, I decided to buy them online where they were much cheaper. 
Since i first acknowledged them on YouTube, everyone always said they were "the best brushes" they've ever used, i was very skeptical until I actually had them in my hands, the texture of the brushes are so soft and unlike any brush I've had before, they are a handy size to fit in my makeup bag and work really well with makeup and your skin!

I never really rave about any makeup brushes except for these bad boys, they are truly amazing and I think they are the best quality out there! You can purchase them as a set or individually. 

Extra info: They are animal friendly
              : Made by makeup artist Samantha Chapman who is on YouTube with her sister Nic at pixiwoo, go check 'em out!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of these! Have been toying with the idea of buying them for a while now! Think you have just convinced me!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats what i was like at first, trust me they're worth it! Aha good:) thanks for reading x

      Delete