Saturday 17 August 2013

BEST HAIR BRUSH EVER!


Tangle Teezer

This is another item I have only recently purchased, but I can already say that this is the best hair brush I've ever used in my ENTIRE LIFE! Seriously, whether you have the most unmanageable hair possible, or the most manageable hair possible, this hair brush is for you! Its so lightweight and easy to hold, it also fits well into a handbag so its good for travelling, it works on wet or dry hair and doesn't hurt AT ALL when brushing!

Its so perfect! Coming from someone who has extremely thick, un-tamed, knotty hair, trust me. It glides along your hair so smoothly, and leaves it really soft and it doesn't tug or hurt your hair at all! I couldn't believe it since i'd gone through my whole life hating the thought of brushing my hair because of the annoyance and pain, it was more like a chore for me to be honest! Now I love doing it, and its super quick so if you're a busy women, this is for you! 

After researching this hairbrush a lot before I actually decided on buying it, I didn't fully believe the people who were saying it doesn't hurt at all, even if you have the knottiest hair, but once I gave it a try I was hooked! My hair has never looked or felt better. And its an affordable price too, I got mine online but you can purchase it in drug stores like Boots (if you're from the UK). 

Also they come in a variety of different colours, not just orange.

Comment your experience with the Tangle Teezer or if I've convinced you to buy this or not!
As always thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment