Wednesday 28 August 2013

Dreams

What's your dream?

What do you dream of? It might be a career, lifestyle, relationship, or a new you.
You can dream all you like, but when do you decide to change that dream into reality? 
All my life I've been told to follow my dreams and pursue them, and let me tell ya its a lot easier said than done. Here's a favorite quote of mine: "Dream it, believe it, be it." I'm a believer that dreams only happen if you make them, its really all down to you at the end of the day. Unless you're extremely lucky or its meant to be.

But lets face it, your dream job is not gunna be yours if you just sit on your ass all day. You are in charge of your destiny. In my opinion there's nothing more rewarding than getting something you've worked for and you did all by yourself. I'm also a believer that everything happens for a reason, so if you did in fact work and strive towards your dream job, it wasn't meant to be, and you'll understand and find out why in time. Crazy how life works like that. 

If you cant go a day without thinking about a goal or a dream you have, please make it a reality, do it for me? :p You can thank me later.

You really can be or do anything you want to if you set your mind to it. I'm going to leave you with another quote now:
 "Nothings impossible, the word itself is IM POSSIBLE." - (The GODDESS) Audrey Hepburn 

Comment your goals/dreams and follow me on here and twitter @geeeboo 
Thanks for reading! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment