Sunday 18 August 2013

Review - Carmex


Carmex moisture plus lip balm (berry)

I'd been looking for a lip balm with a tint of colour for a long time before I came across this one after my mum bought one in this exact colour, I loved it instantly.

I expected it to look like a normal lip balm, but to my surprise it was like a miniature sheer lipstick. You can see by rolling it up that there is a lot of product in there, so it should last a while, especially if not used everyday.

These also come in 2 other colors (peach and pink), plus a clear one. And all contain SPF 15.

Like I said before, they are very sheer, the colour is not very strong which is to my liking, and it feels like it has sort of a cooling effect on my lips, it glides on smoothly and moisturizes my lips nicely.

However I don't feel as if it lasts as long on my lips as other lip products, especially if you're talking or eating a lot. 

I purchased this from Boots, but I'm sure you can get them elsewhere, and possibly online.

Hope you enjoyed this review, please comment/follow, all that jazz. Thanks for reading! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment